What's new

Baseball in the summer...

Ben Schwartz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
I am a bit of a rookie, but I took this picture last year - added some small effects - and was wondering what you guys thought?

baseball-1.png


(Original):
DSC020652.jpg
 
Your PP helped a lot.

Your horizon is way off.

I'm not a fan of seeing mens backsides :lol:
 
Your PP helped a lot.

Your horizon is way off.

I'm not a fan of seeing mens backsides :lol:

Lol I was just about to say something about the butts.

Yeah it aint the BEST pic, you still did a pretty good job on the PP, but watch out for the mens' shirts, they're very bright after the edit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom