What's new

Baseball with a problem. No cloning tools. C & C

LLD

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 23, 2013
Messages
77
Reaction score
15
Location
Midwest
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was at a ballpark this summer and saw these boys standing together and thought it was an awesome shot. Only trouble is the lady to the right and I have no cloning tool. My next purchase will be a great editing program. Any suggestions for my MAC. C & C please
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_1542.webp
    $DSC_1542.webp
    205 KB · Views: 153
Trying to clone in that fence would be a horrific job.
The boys' faces are too dark and the background is too bright.
Why not just lighten the areas on the boys and the sharpen only them and darken/lower contrast the background?
I think that gives a nicer result without the burden of cloning in the fence.

(and warming it up some gives it a better look, I think)

DSC_1542llwarm_zpsaa117150.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom