Basketball - is hard.

Yep, these are great shots, Ron. Good to see you busy with it. I'm hoping my desire will come back soon!

Thanks @snerd. It seems that is all I've been doing lately. Basketball and cheer competitions. I'm ready for some warm weather and time to do some walking around.

First post here. Will have to get an avatar after I get home from work. Nice pictures. I know the joy of bad lighting, I do mostly swimming and hockey. At least you don't have to shoot through a half inch of plastic!

Those look great. Even with my 70-200 2.8 I'd shoot that at f4, just so I could have the DoF and slight bit sharper image since its not wide open.
Good job!

Thanks A/Ox4. I am looking forward to getting a 70-200 f/2.8 this year.
I just got mine. I got a Sigma. Most comparisons I saw put it actually BEATING the Nikon in many examples, and for the price, I'm totally okay with any other differences. Its noisy, and AF is a bit slower (slowER, not slow) than the Nikon. But its great. I love it.

I'll be going with the Canon mark I, unless I hit the lottery and the wife says okay on the $2,000 for the mark II.

Well I am not convinced it's hard because these look really nice.You need to under expose them and show motion blur or be OOF and don't forget to screw up the WB.Then I will be convinced it's hard.:biggrin-93: Great job with the snappy 7D

Last edited:
Well I am not convinced it's hard because these look really nice.You need to under expose them and show motion blur or be OOF and don't forget to screw up the WB.Then I will be convinced it's hard.:biggrin-93: Great job with the snappy 7D

Darkshadow, trust me there were plenty of those in the beginning.

Really nice shots really like number 2

Thank you.

Most reactions

Back