charizzi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
clanez.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
brightflowers.jpg

I hope you like it!! I'm taking a floral design class and had these flowers leftover. :D Any comments or critiques are welcome! Thanks for looking! :cyclops:

Something doesn't seem right, maybe the light is to harsh? I'm not quite sure...good shot though, well framed.

In this I don't find the light too harsh. The sun was shining onto bright flowers, that much is ok, but they can still be seen in all their detail, I can't detect any blown-out parts here. I like how the brightness of the flowers in the sun contrasts with the dark background, and I like that the window pane is dirty and therefore spreads the shaft of light and makes obvious that there IS a window. I'd be too embarrassed to show you this in MY photos (since my windows would look the same... :blushing: :oops: ), but I like it in THIS one!!!

Yeah it looks brighter on my laptop I guess because the color and brightness on my LCD isn't that great, but it looks darker on my CRT monitor. Thank you for your comment Eightball Walker! :D

Thank you LaFoto!! LOL! Yeah I noticed that the window pane was dirty!! :blushing: I took that at my dorm, which I'm rarely in since I'm so busy! I cleaned it last weekend though!!! yey!!

Have a great day!!

charizzi said:
Yeah it looks brighter on my laptop I guess because the color and brightness on my LCD isn't that great, but it looks darker on my CRT monitor. Thank you for your comment Eightball Walker! :D

Thank you LaFoto!! LOL! Yeah I noticed that the window pane was dirty!! :blushing: I took that at my dorm, which I'm rarely in since I'm so busy! I cleaned it last weekend though!!! yey!!

Have a great day!!

When I lived in a dorm, we only cleaned our windows once... in two years :lmao: ! Who cares! And as it turns out, they make a great background :D !
Did I mention that I love this shot?!
However, if I were to take it, I'd put the flowers in something made out of glass. Try it next time you have leftover flowers ;)!

Thank you for the comment Knopka! haha!! Thats a good idea with the glass! I'll try that next time :D

Most reactions

Back