batch conversions

Rolland

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anybody know of a freebie or shareware program that does batch jpeg conversions, and resizing at the same time?

that would be great.
Im looking for something similar.
Some thing that can resize a folder full of images from 7 MP to 2 MP.
A freeware or adobe plugin would be great.
or if someone can shed light as to how to use batch processing in adobe.
Will really appreciate help'

to Gendarmee, do you have photoshop? If so you can create an action if you are familiar with them, and then use the batch process combined with the action your created to then edit en entire folder. I use a custom made action that automatically resizes, ads a border, and a logo my pictures.

to Gendarmee, do you have photoshop? If so you can create an action if you are familiar with them, and then use the batch process combined with the action your created to then edit en entire folder. I use a custom made action that automatically resizes, ads a border, and a logo my pictures.

I always wondered, how patient guys were to add a border and signature to each and every picture now i know its a batch process!

Yeah, I have Adobe CS3.
But im a noob with it, I'd be grateful if you could help give a step wise procedure, Im familiar with a a few things, if you can help me with how to create an action and how do u use a batch process and apply an action to a batch process.

Thanks recon, neat viewer, does everything I wanted & more...
shows EXIF info. converts, & resizes, and FREE, feels like I had a birthday :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back