What's new

Baton Rouge's boring skyline

Theantiquetiger

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 8, 2011
Messages
302
Reaction score
126
Location
Baton Rouge
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We have the most boring skyline. It has no character, and even Mark Twain called our old State Capitol the biggest eye sore on the Mississippi River (It is the building about mid image, looks like a castle). I made this pano from 21 images

Here is the original size http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7273/7650742286_7e891638e8_o.jpg

7650742286_74333b42fc_b.jpg
 
I like the colours here, but I don't think you should have named it 'boring' as people won't want to see it!
 
WOW! i dont think i have ever seen the river that low. i spent about a year and a half working all over the br area and never was i able to see the entire hull of the battleship.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom