What's new

Batter Up

SomeAssemblyReq

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 28, 2009
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
Indiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all,

New here, amateur photographer from Indiana (Originally IL, just moved out here this past June ^^)

Just wanted to share a photo I caught during my vacations this past Summer. Was lucky enough to be able to travel quite a bit :)


LouisvilleSluggers2.jpg


One of the many places I visited was The Louisville Slugger Museum in Kentucky. Being the loyal baseball fan that I am (Go Sox! lol) I had to stop by when in the area. This is just a shot I took of the bats they had on display near the baseball museum there. C&C welcome, after all I am still learning :) Any advice is appreciated.

Hope to chat with you all soon ^^
 
Hey all,

New here, amateur photographer from Indiana (Originally IL, just moved out here this past June ^^)

Just wanted to share a photo I caught during my vacations this past Summer. Was lucky enough to be able to travel quite a bit :)


LouisvilleSluggers2.jpg


One of the many places I visited was The Louisville Slugger Museum in Kentucky. Being the loyal baseball fan that I am (Go Sox! lol) I had to stop by when in the area. This is just a shot I took of the bats they had on display near the baseball museum there. C&C welcome, after all I am still learning :) Any advice is appreciated.

Hope to chat with you all soon ^^

Need to fix your wb. Way too yellow. Easy fix if you shoot in raw, not so easy if you shoot jpeg. Pete
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom