Battery Grip for Canon 550D?

Link Delight Online Shop

Official Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Battery grip can not only supply power to the camera, but also added a vertical handle with the shutter button. Battery grip is generally installed in the bottom of the camera, you can use the camera original lithium battery or AA batteries to extend the using time of the camera. Generally with the shutter button for vertical shooting.

The Canon Rebel 550D/600D/T2i/BG-E8 Battery Grip is both powerful and versatile. Doubling the amount of shots that these SLR cameras can take on a single charge, the Power Canon 550D Battery Grip also offers the flexibility of a secondary shutter release button for vertical shooting. It retains the tripod mounting thread as well, keeping the important ability to stabilize the camera during critical shoots.

This battery Grip is selling brand new battery Grip for Canon EOS 550D/T2i, 600D/T3i. This Canon BG-E8 T2i battery grip can hold two LP-E8 batteries or six AA batteries. Equipped with a vertical-grip shutter button, dial, AE lock/FE lock button, and AF point selector button to enable shooting in the same fashion as a horizontal grip. In this professional edition, it comes with several functional buttons as the flash above showing. It will be much convenient for use.
$%28KGrHqZHJFEFH3dKg9,LBS%21zGZREjQ%7E%7E60_12.JPG

Everyone with 550D grip? What do you think about this Canon 550d battery grip?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back