What's new

Battery Grip?

Glad it worked out for you and I got a dud. But for some reason amazon allowed the return but wouldn't do an exchange for another one. So instead of arguing with them. Took the refund and applied to a used Nikon version.
.
 
Glad it worked out for you and I got a dud. But for some reason amazon allowed the return but wouldn't do an exchange for another one. So instead of arguing with them. Took the refund and applied to a used Nikon version.
.

Weird that Amazon wouldn't do the exchange....I don't blame you for picking up the Nikon grip.
 
I got a cheap Meike Nikon battery grip for my D90 and it just works perfectly. Not one issue! And it only cost around $60...definitely worth it. Plus my camera slipped out of my hands about a month ago and it landed on the pavement. The battery grip saved my cameras life and barely left a scratch.
 
For those with Zeikos grips: What do you think the re-sale value will be like?
 
For those with Zeikos grips: What do you think the re-sale value will be like?

Not nearly as high as the nikon versions, about half. I might consider buying a used nikon grip if I knew I was going to resell it in the next year or two--cost of ownership would be about the same as an off-brand grip.
 
For those with Zeikos grips: What do you think the re-sale value will be like?
Same as the lenses. You would always get more $$$ for Nikkor lens or Nikon grip than a after-market. Just the way it is.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom