Efergoh TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2006 Messages 799 Reaction score 2 Location Battle Creek, MI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 23, 2009 #1 I shot this one during Scott Kelby's 2nd Annual Worldwide Photo Walk last July...
::trainwreck:: TPF Noob! Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 112 Reaction score 0 Location Grand Rapids, Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 23, 2009 #2 Battle Creek Michigan? Where in BC? I haven't been there in years. nice shot, did you use a star filter?
Battle Creek Michigan? Where in BC? I haven't been there in years. nice shot, did you use a star filter?
Efergoh TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2006 Messages 799 Reaction score 2 Location Battle Creek, MI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 23, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Right downtown along the river. this was taken from MCamly street facing east. No star filter, just a long exposure, about 6 minutes.
Right downtown along the river. this was taken from MCamly street facing east. No star filter, just a long exposure, about 6 minutes.