BATTOU! Go-go-go-go!

4 1/2 years time to reach 10.000 posts?

Oops. I'll only have been here for 4 years next 1st February ... and I don't even remember when we celebrated my jump into the five-digit-club :oops: ...

So how long will it take you to reach 100,000? ;) I myself have never been on a forum where anyone had that many posts. You'd become a legend. :hail:

How do you know that, Anty??? About my hitting 9.000 on 6-Feb-2006??? I wouldn't know!

^^^ I tried to find the 10K congrats post, but could only find the 9K congrats thread.

Edit: Just found the 10k thread. It was March 22, 2006 that you hit it

That is ... what? Only about 7 weeks later? Uh-oh ... where has my life gone to? What has my life come to??? :oops: :oops: :oops:

^^^ Heehee, try not to think about it! I see how rapidly I'm approaching another thousand posts myself, and it's scary! This year I am definitely gonna tell Santa that I've gotta get a life!

apparently he made it! congrats :)

...are you planning on sitting on Santa's knee whilst you place this particular order? :wink:
But of course! Gonna whisper it in his ear, and slip my address and wish list into his pocket. Don't wanna take any chances of him forgetting the request.

Sorry for hijacking your congrats thread, Battou! But on the bright side, I've helped keep it on the front page for much of the morning. :mrgreen: Keep on posting!

yay party!!!!!!

Congrats , Battou. At this rate, you'll be at 10,000 in another 4 1/2 years' (or so) time. ;)

Only time will tell ;)

So how long will it take you to reach 100,000? ;) I myself have never been on a forum where anyone had that many posts. You'd become a legend. :hail:

closest I have ever seen in all my years on the internet here (I was there for his 10K too)

Most reactions

Back