What's new

Bavarian Inn

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
5,882
Reaction score
44
Location
End of the line
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This place was a landmark in my town, but now it's abandoned, falling apart and the parking lot is flooded from the lake.

4532852375_c08b936e74_o.jpg
 
I also like the reflection in the water. Is more than one image, or, how did you pp it?
 
I like how the clouds reflect on the water. Very nice photo.

Thank you. :)

molested_cow said:
How is this a landmark, as in, what's it's heritage?

It's been here on the lake forever.

D-B-J said:
I also like the reflection in the water. Is more than one image, or, how did you pp it?

Not sure what you mean by more than one image. It is three exposures (HDR), but if you mean an inverted one to make a reflection? No it's a real reflection. All I did was HDR and the basic curves stuff.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom