be gentle

Whoops... I didn't see that it turned into a usabal link. I was only trying to write what it said. My bad, sorry Voodoocat :(

Oh, I'm not mad at all. I just wanted to purge any reference to that awful picture. I've seen that posted on another forum and it gave me the heeby jeebies.

yikes. sorry about that. :( lemme see if i can link that through another place that doesn't have rejects running their website...

c15380398361017f_photo.jpg

now... THAT'S the cat. i have faith that this site won't screw me like the other one.

heh... yeah, he's grown into them now. they have little lynx tips (little pointy tufts of fur at the tips) on them too. they're really cute. i'm going shopping for another kitten this weekend. it's almost pathetic how excited i am about it.

for the kitty lovers, there's a couple more pictures of him on ratemykitten.com (sad, i know, but what can i say?). i'm not sure if they'll let me post them but you can see him here and here.

and now i'll shut up. :cat:

Hey Carlita
Welcome to the forum and cute kitty!
He looks like mine, but smaller and with shorter hair. If I rember I'll try to scan some pictures later this week.

Alright I found some photos of my cat Ozzy. The first is a photo of him when he was still a kitten. The second was taken a couple months ago.

ozzy14.jpg

ozzy32.jpg

Most reactions

Back