imagesliveon

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.imagesliveon.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys,

Could you guys please give me some C&C on this picture?

Kind Regards

beachhutedited.jpg

:p

Bumping for you. I like this. . . for the colors. I might trim a bit off the left, as the big green rectangles are distracting.

I agree with PinkDoor This is my take on it >

$new--3.jpg

Hope you dont mind, I also tilted right side up a little.
Great shot though :thumbup:

This is one of those "just needs one thing" type images. If you had caught somebody walking towards to end hut, such that your leading lines suggest the subject, it would have been awesome.

The way it is, the buildings are interesting, but they keep suggesting to me that they should be pointing at something visually, but instead there is just empty space. You use leading lines to guide the viewers eye, but it should be guided towards something, as opposed to the least interesting part of the picture (the empty space to the right of the buildings). There is the kite thing, but it's too small to really count.

Excellent! Just watch the crooked horizon though

I love this kind of perspective photography because it really draws you into the picture. The only thing I dislike about this picture is the grass which appears to be mostly brownish. This would look better on the sand.

i love the color and contrast of the picture. Your second edit there looks much better. As stated though, i feel like if there was something there at the end of the huts, it would have brought this picture from good to wow. Just my thoughts on it though

Thanks!!

I've taken this shot several times each time I visit the area where they are. As I could do this shot again what would you guys suggest putting at the end of the huts?

Kind Regards!

Btw I had the shot enlarged today to 12x18!! Looks stunning in a frame with a border! :)

Most reactions

Back