What's new

Beach night scene

HoboSyke

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 8, 2005
Messages
1,051
Reaction score
7
Location
Sydney - Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
There was a decent moon in action at the beach promoting some healthy light.. This was taken with the canon EF-S 10-22 @ 10mm - f/9 - 1/2 - ISO1600 and hand held.. I was going for a noisy, painted, dreamy effect..
Comments welcome as always. :meh:


img4594webqk1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hey mate I was out at the beach last night too! Except I went 30 seconds in the other direction :lol: Can't seem to get the same stars as you... :wink: Also stole a moment form these sleepy heads.

-Shea
 
Last edited:
Heya Shea!! Sweet shot... I did a few of the moon lastnight as well... gotta love 800mm equivelant..
 
This one is good. I love it!



Thanks, I wish i took my tripod so i could hav shot at ISO100.. These werent really meant to be keepers, but they have turned out that way.. :confused:

hERE is another i did of the moon, but i did get the idea from someone else here. But my lunar path goes in the opposite direction.. :lmao:

img46742web3lunarpathdp0.jpg
 
The first one is so clean. I love it.

Dani
 
love the 3 of them. very awesome pictures. love the first deff gave me the dreamy effect.
 
Thanks fellas, here is another pic of the moon from the same night as the path was taken..
img4674crop222webqe2.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom