My FIrst Night Shoot No Flash

Factory-5
Camera: Nikon 3500 DSLR
Iso: 1600
Lense: 70MM
ASA: f/7.1
Shutter Speed: 1/50

Factory-5.jpg

So tonight wasn't but a 4 mph wind but still friggin cold. I took my time and didnt take as many shots only took abt 30. Worked on holding my camera more level which I think I accomplished. and worked more on composition

I like the geese-1 Photo as I was working on my Depth of Field some too and I like how I got it as the first thing that pops out at you is the bench and the Goose sitting next to it.

Vintage I went back and looked as I was curious on how bad my tilt was. Look again at them Like in 11 Look at the tree and the Headstone they are pretty vertical its the old telephone poles round here are angled lol all the age they been in they have bent and twisted. I do see some off but only ever so slightly if you use the buildings and signs in the background for reference. That is unless my eyes are just bad I do have trouble sometimes judging straightness need new glasses good thing this year I get new ones ))

Also look at image 5 the sign poles and the building you can see what kind of slope I was on by looking at the hill as horizon against the building.

Most reactions

Back