Hello guys, came share a few pictures taken in Cabo Frio, wich is a city located in the state of Rio de Janeiro. All types of comments are welcome.:thumbup:
This is the surf museum. They have more than 300 boards, this in only 1 of the five rooms.
wonderful shots.. looks like a gorgeous place to be! beautiful blues... like the third last b/w shot.. very cool :thumbsup:
'Rio de Janerio' is on my 'to do list' :mrgreen: hope to get there some day!
look forward to more
Beautiful shots renata....love the warm cast to them.
brazil has been a must see since my dad went there when I was a kid....alas I still havent made it...someday tho
welcome to TPF!
Unfortunately for you and the other guys, there weren't much girls near me that day. The young people usually go to another beach that I still have to photograph.:lmao:
When I go there, I won't forget to show you more about the brazilian beauties.