Beach Portrait

Did you want critique on this?

I'd start with the crooked horizon and getting your flash off of the camera so it doesn't look like he has white pupils. If you didn't want any critiques then just ignore me :D

haha no thanks ... i have a problem with the crooked horizon ... how do i fix it ... alot of my photos suffer from this (i am assuming the answer is stop being crooked?) we were just on the beach I left my speedlite in the car and was left with the camera's flash :(

haha no thanks ... i have a problem with the crooked horizon ... how do i fix it ... alot of my photos suffer from this (i am assuming the answer is stop being crooked?) we were just on the beach I left my speedlite in the car and was left with the camera's flash :(

When cropping,set it to have grid lines, and you should be able to place the cursor at one of the corners and rotate area you are going to crop. There is a horizon tool too I believe, just can't remember where it was in lightroom when I had the trial.

When cropping,set it to have grid lines, and you should be able to place the cursor at one of the corners and rotate area you are going to crop. There is a horizon tool too I believe, just can't remember where it was in lightroom when I had the trial.

I am still getting acclimated to Lightroom....I just got it for 64 bucks from B&H photo. I am slowly learning

ArtByQJ said:

Was there any specific reason for using the flash? Was it too dark out to take the picture without flash?

ArtByQJ said:

Was there any specific reason for using the flash? Was it too dark out to take the picture without flash?

I didn't have a tripod and when i slowed the shutter speed the photos were too dark so i just allowed the camera to do its thing and I flashed him .. hehe

ArtByQJ said:
I didn't have a tripod and when i slowed the shutter speed the photos were too dark so i just allowed the camera to do its thing and I flashed him .. hehe

Did you try changing the ISO, or choosing a larger aperture? The pop up flash doesn't give the most desirable look.

In Lightroom is very easy, the same tool for cropping is also for turning (just stay with the mouse outside the picture). And is fully centered, yet in landscape position... you may as well try to crop it vertical.

I can't tell that's an ocean behind him. What's the color version look like?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back