C charlie76 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 1,635 Reaction score 460 Location Vermont Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 4, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #16 Thanks everyone!
Joel_W TPF Noob! Joined Dec 9, 2011 Messages 2,211 Reaction score 164 Location Long Island, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 4, 2012 #17 Kmh's edit and framing makes for a tremendous image. Just outstanding.
C charlie76 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 1,635 Reaction score 460 Location Vermont Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 4, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 Joel_W said: Kmh's edit and framing makes for a tremendous image. Just outstanding. Click to expand... Hey I resent that..lol
Joel_W said: Kmh's edit and framing makes for a tremendous image. Just outstanding. Click to expand... Hey I resent that..lol
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 4, 2012 #19 charlie76 said: Joel_W said: Kmh's edit and framing makes for a tremendous image. Just outstanding. Click to expand... Hey I resent that..lol Click to expand... Yep, all I did was some basic image editing.
charlie76 said: Joel_W said: Kmh's edit and framing makes for a tremendous image. Just outstanding. Click to expand... Hey I resent that..lol Click to expand... Yep, all I did was some basic image editing.
C charlie76 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 1,635 Reaction score 460 Location Vermont Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 7, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #20 You seemed to like this photo....here is something I just posted you might be interested in. It has qualities very similar to this one.
You seemed to like this photo....here is something I just posted you might be interested in. It has qualities very similar to this one.