TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
joeydsmith.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C appreciated :)

beachedTires-1.jpg

ehh its not that great i know, but ill have better shots to come soon if lightroom quits acting up, God i need more RAM!

C&C appreciated :)

beachedTires-1.jpg

ehh its not that great i know, but ill have better shots to come soon if lightroom quits acting up, God i need more RAM!

Lightroom runs fine for me with 1gb of ram. I dono how much you have, but it isn't that much of a hog.

Anyways, thats a cool pic. good job.

Not enough DOF for me. If the tires are beached I wanna be able to see the beach, now the see is all blurry.

I don't like the title... Because to me it doesn't fit. BUT I reallllly like the picture. Something about it I really like.

OH and I notice on all your descriptions you sell your self short !! DON"T your very good and Im not a pro but all means but I try hard and I see you do to.. Nice job -- Ok.. this is me.. jumping off my soapbox

:soapbox:

thanks for the comments. i just can't find many things to photograph, i thought these tires were interesting. i need to get more ram, i only have 512mb, i have a sony viao from like 2 years ago. and i only have 1.73ghz processor, but i have it overclocked to 2.05ghz. im tryn to save up to get a macbook pro.

Most reactions

Back