beam me up scotty

OOID

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i have been chosen to do a job for a fund raiser party where i will be walking around taking pictures of the goers. i was wondering if there is a device avaliable that can wirelessly transmit the photos in real time to a computer that would then display the pictures on a projector. either way i have to get the photos up on the screen, i just thought it would be easier to do it in this seamless manner.

i shoot with a 20d.

thanx for your help

I would think your best bet would be to have several memory cards so you fill one up and drop it off at projector then start rounds with another and keep cycling. That would be the quickest and easiest way without having to get all convoluted.

and if you're looking at shooting loads and are running out of cards, this thread's got an interesting idea for a 40Gb card

Have two cards and every thirty shots or so, drop them at the computer. If the computer has a card reader, or you get a USB card reader, then you can set it to do a slide show of the pictures. Then when you have shot some more, come back swap cards and carry on.

Rob

Most reactions

New Topics

Back