Bear,Snow Leopard,Lion & Martha?

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few images from a quick stop off at the zoo. I finally had a tech look at my camera and clean it out, so I needed to fire off a few shots.

146_4623a.jpg

100_0054a.jpg

Sorta creepy. This guy kept dozing off, but he opened his eyelids, but I could not really see the eyes. :confused: Lots of scars though.

146_4636a.jpg

............and then I ran into this. A bunch of cardboard cutouts of Martha . I found out she was having some promo, on her new show, and was going to be live to give out tickets.

146_4673b.jpg

Oh, Chiller -- these are awesome! I want a HUGE copy of the lion -- he's great!

My nephew went to the zoo not too long ago and came home hanging his little five year old head. "Aunt Nicole, there weren't any white leprechauns out!" Guess I need a copy of that one, too!

Your stuff is killer, dude.

love the 3rd...good job..(Uncle Ray Can I Come?)

Thanks a lot for all your awesome comments and compliments. I appreciate all of them.
Airic.... I had these orbs that kept appearing. I had taken my camera in a few weeks ago, and they did a bit of a cleaning but it did not resolve it. So I finally took it to an authorized Canon Techy, who gave it a once over, while I waited, and the orbs are gone. There were dust spots on the sensor. I was not gonna even go there, untill I knew what I was doing. My camera is under warrenty, and I still have 3 free cleanings. :bounce:
Thanks again everyone. :thumbsup:

awesome shots chiller. boost the contrast on 'martha my dear' and she'd look live ;)

Thanks Jon. Check it oot. I upped the contrast a bit, and there is a bit of a difference. Can you add Jail bars for me.? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Great work...kinda makes me want to go back to the zoo now.

Chiller said:
Thanks Jon. Check it oot. I upped the contrast a bit, and there is a bit of a difference. Can you add Jail bars for me.? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lol:

Most reactions

Back