What's new

Bear,Snow Leopard,Lion & Martha?

Killer shots chiller! really like the first one...
great job as always.. thanks for sharing :D
 
(Hmph, dunno who Martha is.... hmph.... who might she be? Hmph...)

Very nice bear photo! I like that one soooo much.

Poor Martha, whoever she might be, is a bit two-dimensional... ;)
Behind bars? Why?
When you are so lucky to get all your bear, lion and leopard photos WITHOUT any bars or fences!?!?!?
 
Thanks everyone for your comments and compliments.
LaFoto. Im not sure the whole Martha Stewart deal. I know she was sent to jail for some sort of fraud thing, but is free now. She was in Canada promoting her new show. I think it was called. "How to make cakes in Jail" or something like that. :lmao: The bear and lion were actually shot through glass. It helps being tall, cause I can shoot over all the little fingerprints on the glass. :lol:
 
g0lfi said:
love the 3rd...good job..(Uncle Ray Can I Come?)
you will need to take this thurday off school, coz that's when we will be going I think.

I keep coming back here Chiller, just love your stuff here!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom