Bears

Desi

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to Kings Canyon and Sequoia National Parks this week. Lots of beautiful things to see. This is the first time I've had a camera with me when a bear came by.

1. Kings Canyon Black Bear
Black Bear by Desi595, on Flickr

2. Sequoia Black Bear
Black Bear by Desi595, on Flickr

C&C welcome

Desi

Love bears

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Desi. Really really cool. My wife and I are going up from the Aug. 29th - Sept. 5th. My first vacation in a long time and very first with a DSLR and those lens thingies.

Very exciting to see you were able to get some bear shots. That is the main reason for going other than it being the first time ever. We are starting out in Lone Pine and will make a trip up Whitney prior to wandering through Kings and Sequoia.

Thanks for sharing your shots.....gotta send a link to Wifey now :)

Bears (and kitties) :heart::heart::heart:

Thanks Everyone.

JacaRanda, I was there 2 days. The Kings Canyon bear (#1) was crossing over to the river near road's end. He also flushed a huge buck out of the bushes and into the river.....but I haven't edited those shots yet. The other bear was near crescent meadow in Sequoia. This was my first time visiting the park, so no good recommendations for you.....but I'm sure that you will have a great time. I still mean to give you a holler to go birding sometime.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back