Beasts of the Night

RKW3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Since my parents refuse to drive me to the beach to take sunset photos, I'm stuck at home. Here's an experiment I tried.

DinoExperiment-003_Finalfor.jpg

LOL that sucks! Mean parents!!

I love the picture btw! I like how part of the background is in color and part is not. And the dinos have great color!

awesome!

I too am intrigued about the background. I kind of works though...

Is this a HDR? You've got the halos against the sky that I've seen in some HDRs.

Cool pic

LOL that sucks! Mean parents!!

I love the picture btw! I like how part of the background is in color and part is not. And the dinos have great color!

awesome!
Hehe, I can't wait until I can drive in a few years. Thanks for the compliment on my photo.
I too am intrigued about the background. I kind of works though...

Is this a HDR? You've got the
halos against the sky that I've seen in some HDRs.

Cool pic
Yes this is a 3 exposure HDR. A lot of experimenting in photomatix and photoshop got me the result of this. If you want, I can post the original +0 EV shot of this for a comparison.

Also, half of the background is b&w because in photomatix I made it so the shadows of this picture had 0 saturation. I think I like how it turned out haha.

the dinosaurs made me literally laugh out loud. that gets an A in my book any day... (does making it into my book count for anything?)

the dinosaurs made me literally laugh out loud. that gets an A in my book any day... (does making it into my book count for anything?)
Haha, yeah it's a funny subject. I just went into my backyard looking for something to photograph, and these two little dinosaurs were sitting right there. Thanks for the comment!

Most reactions

Back