What's new

Beautiful British Columbia

gamerz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:04 am Post subject: Beautiful British Columbia
Hello everyone!

I just came back from a kayak trip in Strathcona provincial park, Vancouver Island. The area is stunning, I wish my photographic abilities were better so that I could show you all...

Here they are:

1.
2517695308_28f0394f24.jpg




2.
2517693978_a1b12af2bb.jpg




3.
2516872311_8c1f03acd3.jpg




4.
2516871877_e9e0d98997.jpg





5.
2517688702_dac4b07c64.jpg





6. This one is my favorite.
2517690174_625a5c09d4.jpg





Comments and Critique always welcome!

Cheers!

Eric D.
 
lol all these shots basically have a lake, and then a two hills making a 'v' shape in the middle. theyre good, just try to go for some variety!
 
Go BC! (It's beautiful, eh?)

I think 3 could be great if you get rid of the powerline.
 
Thanks!

My style actually is in macro. This was my first really good chance to attempt to take some landscape pictures...

And powerline? I don't see a powerline :confused:
 
Going across the trees... in the bottom left...
 
That would be a log in the water to indicate the swimming area. But thanks!

#2 is actually the cropped version of it, plus a bit of editing.
 
those are nice pictures of BC! You definitely did ok :) I really enjoy the dark colors of #2
 
Thanks!

There is actually a photo contest that I am thinking of entering that celebrates 150 years of BC. Which picture do you guys think is the best?

You can check out the details and such here:

ldphotostation.com
 
Your horizon isn't straight in most of the photos, other than that, they're pretty good!
 
Thanks! I'll try to adjust them then!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom