What's new

Beautiful bug - great colors!

Chrysomela fastuosa ... cool. What things we can learn just by coming to TPF!
Very nice. This board is ever so educational, in so many aspects.
And I can't but agree that this in about the most colourful bug I have ever seen. The last I saw were a shiny blue - very common bugs in the heathland about 30 minutes drive from where I live.
 
However, it seems to me that it's a little out of focus, but I didn't find the bug once more to reshot.
 
yes, you're right' the colors are great but i'd like to see the bug in more focus.
know what i mean?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom