What's new

Beautiful flower arrangement *6 pictures*

prism_

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 19, 2007
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
St Eustache Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My mom got this flower arrangement for mother's day, I just thought I would post the nicest pictures that came out from that.

The pictures were taken with 2 different cameras, Nikon D70s and Lumix FZ-5...

592146793_5949e06088.jpg

http://flickr.com/photos/9182613@N04/592146793/



592146289_b2c63c4c80.jpg

http://flickr.com/photos/9182613@N04/592146289/




591980821_584ff1d9a3.jpg

http://flickr.com/photos/9182613@N04/591980821/



591980205_c1b58c43ab.jpg

http://flickr.com/photos/9182613@N04/591980205/



583871572_c49e658f19.jpg

http://flickr.com/photos/9182613@N04/583871572/



583775810_32670ea3e9.jpg

http://flickr.com/photos/9182613@N04/583775810/



I put the links of the pictures in case they were too big for some people's computer screens.


So tell me what you think? Can I improve in anyway for next time I take pictures of a flower arrangement?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom