DSCN9780.jpg

DSCN0039.jpg

DSCN8248.jpg

DSCN8411.jpg

DSCN8491.jpg

DSCN8931.jpg

DSCN9039.jpg

DSCN9991.jpg

Beautiful photos! Although in #8 the flowers in front are out of focus (or was that your intention?), and #9 it appears the flower's center is a little blurry. But, these are great. It gives me ideas! Great job and thanks for sharing.

Well actually from just looking at the LCD on my camera I couldn't really tell what was in focus. I just put it on macro and did them!

I agree that they could be better focused. If it focuses and the AF is green then I shoot it

Thank you!

~Michael~

Well, your autofocus certainly put itself on green AND WAS RIGHT (!) when you took Photo 2. That one really and quite MUCH stands out from the rest of the photos.

Make sure your don't clip off little edges of petal in your flower pics ... you have done so to quite a few here. It doesn't matter that much with Flower 4, but it does matter with Flowers 3 and 7, for example.

Another very beautiful flower portrait (also lightwise) is Photo 6!
It is a tad centred and would have looked good had you given the flower some more room to the left of your frame to "look into". See what I mean?

Ya know, now that you mention that I see it. Would have never though of it.

I don't think I could get the same picture. I actually don't even remember where I shot 7 & 3. I like 3 because it is so bright and vibrant looking! :)

I indeed to like #2. I took that believe it or not at a McDonalds Drive through. I'm like HEY! Pretty flower and the morning dew added to my liking!

#6 is just kinda RIGHT there! I have a couple more trumpet flowers (I think that's what they're called) which are, like you said, not really that centered. this one was my favorite.

Thank you everyone for your input. I will definately GET THOSE PETALS in the picture the next flower picture I get and thanks for pointing that out La!

~Michael~

Very nice pics im thinking of shooting some flowers soon :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back