Beautiful Girl In White Dress!

whats whit all the watermark comment. i dont think he gave her print of that picture with the watermark on it....
we should water mark every picture we post on the web.

I have to agree with the General, Such of sexy dress cute girl. The Background is really bad. Her legs could be an asset to the photo are cover with the watermark... And the couch...ouch...has to go.

I forgot to mention this "rule"... If it bends, break it. Meaning if it's moveable (i.e. a joint) then move it, or "break" the line that the joint is trying to create. If there was even a slight bend in her elbow, it would look so much less awkward and hyper-extended. Also, bend her leading elbow would have allowed her to drop her shoulder, which is currently jammed up inter her chin, which would make her neck look longer and more elegant, thus making her whole figure look thing and more appealing. It's a good rule to remember. I forget it too much too. That and "If there are two of them, make them look different".

The arm position makes it look more like a hyperextended leg. The positioning makes her shoulder and triceps look huge, more like a thigh than an arm. (Look at it for a few seconds and tell me it doesn't look like a mannequin leg was photoshopped on).

The background makes me dizzy and distracts from the subject. I feel like she is about to be sucked into a vortex :D I could get past the ugly chair if those things weren't bothering me because then I'd be looking at her and not the furniture.

If it bends then bend it. Right.
My comments are: exposure is too hot, uncomfortable kicker highlites on the arm and dress. No catch lights in the eyes, whites of eyes off to one side, pose is too stiff and un natural. The arm. Expose more of the face and less of the bod and dress.
Perhaps a wider app and lower exposure.

Absolutely gorgeous girl though. Love the back round, I would have opted for mor DOF though.

great shot
so the background and lighting gave the photo more beautiful
but i think the sofa its not suit with it.

Most reactions

Back