What's new

Beautiful one day / Perfect the next

HoboSyke

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 8, 2005
Messages
1,051
Reaction score
7
Location
Sydney - Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
dsc00004web.jpg

Lighthouse from the above pic

img04354web.jpg
 
Love the second picture. Great color for the setting.
 
Lighthouse pic is awesome! Perspective and framing look great.
 
I love the processed rain. Not overdone ,I think it works well here. Great perspective, B&W with a slight blue hue also works quite well. Great work, just wondering if the sky is composite? The only reason I ask, is I know rain doesn't show up that well on camera, so just wondering if the sky was put in as well. It looks fantastic either way, just curious, is all. But I can picture the rain, looking like that in person.
 
Thanks guys.. The sky was there. But I just made it a bit more dramatic with some dodging and burning. This shot was actually from 2005 on my first DSLR (20D) shot in JPG. Just never came around to having a serious look at it before.
 
love the second shot. You should print it and frame it!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom