Beautiful Sister Shoot

woojiebear

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went out last week with a couple really good friends of mine, Nicola & Louise. They're sisters and sooo cute. The lighting got super harsh & i didn't have a fill flash...but here they are. I took LOTS...trying to limit them :S C&C welcome. Thanks very much!

1copy.jpg

5-2.jpg

23.jpg

15.jpg

30copy.jpg

36.jpg

39copy.jpg

46.jpg

52-1.jpg

64.jpg

74.jpg

80.jpg

86.jpg

I really like the set, and your right.... they are beautiful! They kind of remind me of Hilary Duff and her sister.

The sister with the square-neck top is really pretty, and they will cherish these pictures.. You did a really nice job of capturing some fun moments. Sorry I don't have more of a critical critical critique. They're really nice pictures.

Thanks very much ! :) We had a lot of fun doing them.
I really hope they're happy with how they turned out.
I wasn't sure what kind of reviews they would get - it's really my first official shoot :p
thanks again!

Great pics Wooj, love the set!!! (the blurry blackground one is my favorite)

Lighting, contrast, exposure, and loss of detail in shadow areas are the principal problematic areas. Use of a reflector or two, fill flash, camera angle, filters, and postprocessing could improve these issues. Posing is pretty good, but attention to small details such as hands and body parts cut off by shadows still require work too.

Keep at it.

skieur

thanks very much
ya...shadows...i need to start using flash....
haven't delved into that arena yet :S
thanks for the honesty

There's something about B/W and people isnt there ? The last shot is really nice. Also really liking the one where they are laid on the grass head-2-head. Nice looking lasses too btw ;)

By the way, did you notice the change in hair colour in the two photos that were taken in the shade. White balance in the shade tends to be in the cool blue area and needs to be tweaked either in your camera or in postprocessing to "warm up" the hair and skin colour.

skieur

Well ... technically the series is very nice. Subjectively there are some photos which look artificial ( I mean the characters are conscious of being photographed and they dont look very natural) and I dont agree much with this kind (but this is subjective). I like those were they look more themselves like 1, 2, 8, 9, 11 (GREAT PORTRAIT) and the last one (13).

Nicely done, they should be pretty pleased with those. The B&W's are a nice touch, they always add something to a package like that.

(i need friends like that..... maybe rentals?) :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back