What's new

Beautiful sky before storm cc

pbrr1der

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 21, 2010
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisville, Ky
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do yall think?

4632532441_ce89d83748_b.jpg
 
Yeah, a pretty sky!

The other day I drove through a storm here in Jersey ... Sunny day with beautiful clouds in the front, all grey and rainy in the middle and more beautiful and colorful sky at the end (it was getting toward dusk).
 
Yea I was out side and that cloud really caught my eye, I underexposed the image toget all that detail and cool shades of grey in the sky.
 
You already know it is underexposed, but I would suggest try exposure bracketing and blanding several shots to get the full range of detail in everything, not just the clouds.
 
pbrr1der

I would also crop the photo. Mostly from the top, and a tad bit off of the bottom.
 
I did bracket the shots and I liked the turn on this one better
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom