What's new

Beautiful Sky

minkster

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
I was going somewhere and happened to have my camera. The pics aren't as sharp as I would have liked them, but I think you won't mind too much.
1.
DSC00038.jpg



2.
DSC00039.jpg



3.
DSC00041.jpg
 
second one is my favorite, the street light kinda looks like the moon!

Would have liked the first too, but the street light kinda takes away from it.
 
Thanks! I think I might photoshop the first one and take out the street light..I agree it does take away from the shot.
 
Nothing really pulls me into these. #2 is my favorite, but I find in every shot the black tree's to be distracting. I would suggest multiple exposures so that the ground doesn't appear to be just black.

btw: I'm having the same problem with too much black in my pictures as well. :wink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom