What's new

Beautiful sky

Shygrl

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 20, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this with a Canon PowerShot SD1200 IS Digital Elph. It was only 10.0 mega pixels, so if I had a better camera with me at the time I'm sure it would of been better.
38220144158778932278100.jpg

 
Nicely done...

Do not equate "megapixels" with better in a camera. 10mp is plenty and some of Canons professional 1d series only have that... :D
 
I would crop off the bottom half to eliminate some of the overexposed water. Cook sky though.
 
nice photo ;) but the watermark bothers in that position. In my opinion the line of horizon is too centered, in this way you lose depth (DoF).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom