What's new

Beautiful summers day in the Wicklow mountains

ShakeyBlakey

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 5, 2008
Messages
113
Reaction score
1
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a typical summers day in Ireland, LOTS of grey stuff floating about!!:meh::meh::meh:
C&C Welcome

2813976918_7301e829b6_b.jpg
 
Oooo, how I love that one light green sunspot down there (speaking of the second photo on display). That low cloud cover looks depressing! But there is that ray of hope! Very nice!

Hey, I also like the crossroads thing.

I envy my son: he's flying out to "your isle" next Saturday (but he'll go to the North). I wish I could go, too!
 
Love these but then I love mountain shots - I went up Mount Leinster on the way to Waterford last week and the top of the mountain was much the same - something quite eerie about being atop a cloud-covered mountain.

The light-spot on the first is superb and very well captured.

I would love to see larger shots of these..
 
great photos!

I just came back from a trip to Ireland, we drove through the Wicklow mountains towards the end, it was beautiful! In fact, I took a photo very similar to your 2nd one :]

Ireland was fantastic! I'd definitely go back again :mrgreen:
 
Great shots, I really like the first one, the right hand side could be one of those bleakwinter days with an eerie atmosphere and then the left breaks away to reveal a little ray of irish sunshine. I spent a week in Ireland 2 yrs ago and we had almost wall to wall sunshine in may, I loved the Hook peninsula !!

Dean
 
Thanks all, I hope my beautiful Irish summer pics didnt depress you all :lol:
 
Thanks all, I hope my beautiful Irish summer pics didnt depress you all :lol:
Not at all! If anything, they made me add Ireland to my destination wish list :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom