Beauty Portraits: Lu Tingyi @ Singapore (Bikini Set) (NSFW)

Zeckson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So straight after the last session, we quickly arrange to meet up for another photo session but only this time Tingyi decided to reveal more of herself to me...

Pic 01:

e44d272c.jpg

Pic 02:

2d0695f0.jpg

Pic 03:

bba38890.jpg

Pic 04:

c6657502.jpg

Pic 05:

bf51373a.jpg

Pic 06:

75a93317.jpg

Pic 07:

8b450696.jpg

Pic 08:

fe26f84d.jpg

Pic 09:

228c7359.jpg

Pic 10:

eab5e5fc.jpg

Pic 11:

a633ce9a.jpg

Pic 12:

99332bd5.jpg

Pic 13:

76aef671.jpg

Pic 14:

a961794d.jpg

Pic 15:

e66c2718.jpg

Pic 16:

de88faf5.jpg

For more images, please click on my Flickr link here:
Lu Tingyi @ Singapore - a set on Flickr

Thank you for viewing my images and special thanks to Tingyi for being my photo model.

I love 1,5,9, number 10 is a plus the reflection of the buildings is fantastic. Great shots.

Amazing photos! If I may ask, what were your post processing techinques?

Zeckson - Your work always leaves me stunned and this time I'm even more in awe. These are so great and your use of lighting, composition, and post processing is flat out incredible.

Do you do this for a living? I'd be shocked if you aren't photographing for some bigger stuff and if you aren't....you should be....like pro portraits for companies, etc....

her face is great...i like her closeups.....and the bikini shorts are extremely cheering....congrats.

11... you made her foot look huuuge. Really detracts from the shot. Other than that awesome stuff.

great photos and colors but #14 is just weird to me.

Thanks for your comments. :)

I love 1,5,9, number 10 is a plus the reflection of the buildings is fantastic. Great shots.

Thanks for your comments. :)

Amazing photos! If I may ask, what were your post processing techinques?

Post processing techniques? Phew... It is gonna be a lot and definitely not worthwhile to write the entire workflow here but here are the basic ideas:

1. Get all global adjustments done correctly (colors, white balance, sharpness, etc)

2. Focus on the small individual details (getting rid of pores, scratches, etc.)

3. Enhance overall image (blend modes, dodge and burns, etc.)

4. Reduce noise

5. Selective sharpening (small fine details)

And there you have it. Go try it and experiment. :)

Zeckson - Your work always leaves me stunned and this time I'm even more in awe. These are so great and your use of lighting, composition, and post processing is flat out incredible.

Do you do this for a living? I'd be shocked if you aren't photographing for some bigger stuff and if you aren't....you should be....like pro portraits for companies, etc....

Nate, unfortunately this is not my main occupation. I have a day job, photography is just my hobby which I really love doing. I am not afraid of going full time professional but it is how to get the customers that I am afraid of. There are already many in this world fighting for the same piece of cake. I don't wanna add to that pressure, at least not now.

Also, no money to get good gears. I am only using my D80. When you are pro, customers would expect you to come with full professional gears. I don't give customers the confidence when I show my D80... Ha ha ha ha.

Great shots...I love the third one with the water. It gives a great feel to the photo.

Thanks for your comments. That is one of my personal favourite as well. :)

her face is great...i like her closeups.....and the bikini shorts are extremely cheering....congrats.

Thank you for your comments. It gives me encouragement when my works are being appreciated. :)

11... you made her foot look huuuge. Really detracts from the shot. Other than that awesome stuff.

Ha ha ha ha. So it does huh? Okay, sorry that it didn't work for you on that part but thanks a lot for your comments on your appreciation of my images. :)

Wow, some very unique work! I like most of them quite a bit.

Nate, unfortunately this is not my main occupation. I have a day job, photography is just my hobby which I really love doing. I am not afraid of going full time professional but it is how to get the customers that I am afraid of. There are already many in this world fighting for the same piece of cake. I don't wanna add to that pressure, at least not now.

Also, no money to get good gears. I am only using my D80. When you are pro, customers would expect you to come with full professional gears. I don't give customers the confidence when I show my D80... Ha ha ha ha.

I don't think they would care if you were using a kodak point and shoot camera once they saw your portfolio....I know I wouldn't. Stunning work as always and if you ever turned pro, I think it would be a very smooth transition for you. :thumbup: as always.

her position in pic eleven is odd ... she looks a little stubby. maybe she should have been in a position that would enhance her forms instead of squashing them ...
i like the first pic. i love her expression and the icy atmosphere

I am only using my D80. When you are pro, customers would expect you to come with full professional gears. I don't give customers the confidence when I show my D80... Ha ha ha ha.

Don't be afraid to use the gear you have. If the customer judges you by the size of your lens, they aren't interested in quality.

I use a D50 for everything I've ever taken, and some photos that have been seen online by thousands of people. No one has ever said "Well, nice photo but I can tell you use an outdated 6 megapixel camera."

(To be fair my work has been critiqued a great deal, but not my camera! :lol: )

i agree with the foot on #11...but the rest are GREAT!

number 9 takes it for me.:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back