Photos NOT OK to edit
Let me know what you think!

The underexposed is done on purpose.

4b313cb0e6404.jpg

4b313c96a1432.jpg

4b313c0fd8b36.jpg

Josh

Last edited:
If i was a guy i'd be turned on by this and doing something. Heck im a girl and might even use this picture.
Smile.gif

I like 'em. Kind of a cold feeling with the hint of blue, and the way she's holding herself. I think 1 and 2 are a little too underexposed, or maybe just need a little light on her face to be able to see it better. I like 3 the best. Gorgeous model too. Well done.

If i was a guy i'd be turned on by this and doing something. Heck im a girl and might even use this picture.
Smile.gif

I feel this is an inappropriate comment for a photography discussion board. What does masturbation have to do with the image quality and composition? Sure, you can comment on the sexual tones of the images, but seriously, grow up.

As for the image, I'm still undecided about the tones. The hint of blue works in the second image where i see the jeans, but in the first, I get a vibe of undead, due to the blueish greyish skin.

I do like the overall lighting though.

I'm not a fan of the crop on the first image. I dont like how her left arm is cut like that.

As for a NSFW, I really do not see the need for that in the title. What is not safe? There is no nudity in the photo. It is art. I'll make sure to put up a NSFW if I ever I take a photo of Michelangelo's David. :meh:

Is there any way to ban people who make those kinds of comments.? This is the second time in a few days I have seen comments like these.

And Bigtwinky, thank you for the comments. This was really the first time doing shots like this so I am glad to get some feedback. Do you think the others would work better b&w?

josh

Is there any way to ban people who make those kinds of comments.? This is the second time in a few days I have seen comments like these.

Under their name, there is a little red outlined box with an exclamation point. This is used to report posts you find offensive, spam, etc. Click on it, you will be brought to a new page where you can write why you are reporting the post, and then the mods are alerted. You probably wont get a response from a mod, however they do tend to take somewhat quick action on reports.

And Bigtwinky, thank you for the comments. This was really the first time doing shots like this so I am glad to get some feedback. Do you think the others would work better b&w?

josh

It was a personal feeling. If you and the model enjoy the colour tone, then its all good. But as its just a colour toning, you have the option of redoing it, so why not give it a try, play with contrast/levels/curves in photoshop and see what you get. :)

I like to see the one with jeans with maybe a bit MORE blue to it, so maybe just up the blue saturation alone. Not selective colouring though, that wouldnt work for this image.

For the other, I think a straight BW would work, but again, thats just me. :)

~18 minutes.
well done chris.

see JML? ;)

Most reactions

Back