What's new

Beauty's in the eye...

wonderful shot. Is the "beard" area showing any colors yet? My 3 are also very curious, but lazy once they get in the heat. I noticed that when I take mine out, they like to "taste" everything! they wont eat it, just lick anything around.
 
joyride said:
I noticed that when I take mine out, they like to "taste" everything! they wont eat it, just lick anything around.

Yea, I guess mines the same way, she doesn't actually "ingest" anything (at least when im looking) but one time she took a "taste" of my wool rug and had no choice but to swallow some of it because she couldnt spit it out. She doesnt really have any color in her beard, but it seems to be getting more black as she gets older. We should start a bearded dragon thread!

-Joe
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom