Becoming a touring concert photographer

Lukas_Rauch

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey there everybody!

That's my first post here, so let me introduce myself to you a bit. I'm a 24 years old concert photographer from Austria and found my way into photography world in July 2015 while being on the road with some bands as roadie. Roadielife started as a hobby besides my regular 40h/week office job but soon became a litte sidejob. I've always been interested in photography somehow but never really pulled the trigger do try it out on a serious level. One day I had the idea that I could use the spare time at shows for teaching myself how to use a camera, and as you can probably imagine I love music and concerts. Therefore being around with bands was a great opportunity to get lots of practical experience, and by now photographing concerts became my biggest passion besides making music by my own.

My goal now is to grab ground as music photographer which is - of course - some kind of an optimistic project. The thing is that I want to get rid of my office job and be around with bands. Being in an office from noon to late evening is not how I want to spend the rest of my life. I have no clue what the future gonna bring, but I hope I'm on the right track for now.

I'd like to show you some of my portfolio, hope you like it!

9.jpg

1-1.jpg

15.jpg

4.jpg

13.jpg

7-3.jpg

24-2.jpg
6-3.jpg

23-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

11.jpg

16.jpg