Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Becoming One

6810717608_b5e389cb33_b.jpg
[/URL] _MG_2563 by lee.demers, on Flickr[/IMG]

I really like this image...it is really convincing...the depth of jungle and the passage of seasons car underwent-all are there in this image

Regards :D

Did I give you permission to photograph my car? :lmao:

Very Nice, I like It Very Much

Looks like something from a movie set! Where is this from?

Frequency said:
I really like this image...it is really convincing...the depth of jungle and the passage of seasons car underwent-all are there in this image

Regards :D

Thanks Frequency

PapaMatt said:
Did I give you permission to photograph my car? :lmao:

Very Nice, I like It Very Much

What... You didn't get the memo?

Geaux said:
Looks like something from a movie set! Where is this from?

This was taken at the end of a farmers road in Hanalei, HI. At the end of the the road there's a no trespassing sign that a hiking guide old us to cross so we could hike a trail. This was at the trail head but we got stopped short by some unhappy locals saying the trail was no longer being maintained by the state and is only used by hunters.
I asked if it was okay to stay a few minutes so I take a few pictures as I found the car to be a really interesting subject. They looked at me funny but let me take some shots. Must admit it felt kind of awkward being watched intensely as I'm taking some photos. But well worth it I think.

Nice - kind of a tropical counterpart of one of Federico's cars. I would crop almost a quarter of it on the left because I don't think the dark background really adds anything and it seems to pull me away from the car.

KenC said:
Nice - kind of a tropical counterpart of one of Federico's cars. I would crop almost a quarter of it on the left because I don't think the dark background really adds anything and it seems to pull me away from the car.

Thanks Ken!

I have tried the crop on the left but I found the image to become too one dimensional and made the car take up too much of the frame for my liking. I like the darkness that's created by the jungle the trail leading you there and how the car is "becoming one" with the jungle.

thats the nicest looking chrysler I have seen in ages..... ;)

cool shot.

I think you've chosen a good title. It causes me to look at the photograph completely differently. I like it.

I actually like it. You can see the jungle just starting to over take the car. Now go back in a year and see if you can even find the car.

Very good.
I think it would result even better with the car on the left side.

thats the nicest looking chrysler I have seen in ages..... ;)

cool shot.

Thanks and I couldn't agree more lol

I think you've chosen a good title. It causes me to look at the photograph completely differently. I like it.

Thank you. I named it that way to help people try and see it the way I saw it.

I actually like it. You can see the jungle just starting to over take the car. Now go back in a year and see if you can even find the car.

Thanks Joel. I'd also be curious to see how it would look one year later.

Very good.
I think it would result even better with the car on the left side.

Thanks for the CC. I agree it would have been better on the left side, however I don't think it'll be moving anytime soon and this was literally the beginning of the trail just past a few "driveways" of what seemed to be a "gated" community (not the type you would normally think of though)

Most reactions

Back