Bedroom [lingerie]

Nice...I think you should play with the colors in Photoshop to generate more image impact kinda like the purple in the 3rd...they are already really good photos!! I think colors would only enhance them better...and maybe try to get rid of the mirror in the bg on last...or put another reflection in there that's bigger...you could do all kinds of things with that thing!!! ....I guess I am looking at all the digital things you could do with these...lol.

Nice...I think you should play with the colors in Photoshop to generate more image impact kinda like the purple in the 3rd...they are already really good photos!! I think colors would only enhance them better...
not only PS, I already mess up the WB when I'am shooting. :p Tungsten WB combined with strobes gives already I night like colorsetting. With photoshop I enhance them :)

the color is on purpose, look at the movies, nightscenes aren't made with a daylight WB. The color of light changes treu the day, and night ;) a great dutch painter made his paintings with this Idea :)

Ah. I think you may need to play with the light levels and the light quality to really get this effect. The light quality from the full moon is quite hard, and the shadows are deeper, because the moon is a very small light source (it's the same apparent size as the sun) but there's no glowing blue sky to give fill. It's a very hard technique to do.

1 and 5 are my favs. If #1 didn't have the line shadows, I'd like it just a tad more. But great series none the less. Excellent use of natural light.

That was all done with flashes? As in hotshoe flashes? or is it studio stronbes? WOW! Great use of them in #4!

Great work on #4. The lighting looks so natural!

Still, it's hard to light artifically and make it look natural...

Most reactions

Back