Bee Rescue

my*

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I saved this bee from the kid's pool. It agreed to let me take it's picture as to show me it's appreciation.
I know the last one is out of focus but he was having fun with the camera

IMG_1651.jpg

IMG_1659.jpg

IMG_1631.jpg

I like the first 2, but the dust spots req editing out, i'm still saving for that macro lense lol!!

Deano

There is a fantastic amount of detail there, was it fill flash, the patterning in the highlights looks unusual for a ring flash, and the background is still there. the DOF i fun on the third one, but i think you have to understand why :). And well done for saving the little buzzer, they deserve it.

tim

I like the first 2, but the dust spots req editing out, i'm still saving for that macro lense lol!!

Deano
Good call on the dust spots. To be honest I didn't even see them until you mentioned it. I am still learning. I borrowed the macro lens from a friend. I am realizing that I NEED one!!

There is a fantastic amount of detail there, was it fill flash, the patterning in the highlights looks unusual for a ring flash, and the background is still there. the DOF i fun on the third one, but i think you have to understand why :). And well done for saving the little buzzer, they deserve it.

tim
The flash was a ring flash. It was pretty bright outside when I took it but I wanted a fast shutter speed with a small aperture. I am pretty new to this hobby so there is a lot of trial and error.

Nice series, good for saving him, they're disappearing fast. Clean your sensor.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back