Been a couple of months (Some for C&C)

Jace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Work punched me in the stomach and had me working a lot more, so my photography went down the rabbit hole for a bit, but I've been shooting some lately so thought I would throw some up here before I start bothering my mentor again. Just in case he wants to change his username or make a new account or something, once he sees my name on this topic... So yeah, it's been about six months, I didn't go away and become awesome then come back so everyone can be amazed, I'm still very much a noob and am barely about to find the M setting.

Cheers!

1]
1 copy.JPG

2]
19 copy.JPG

3]
24 copy.jpg

4]
2 copy.JPG

5]
40 copy.JPG

Ok, I know six pictures is taboo, and this one may be a little over exposed with a blown frame, but I really wanted the colors to pop and the parents loved the look...so for her expression I think it's worth it :D

6]
3 copy.JPG

wow, incredibly beautiful shots you got there. amazing.

Thank you! Though, I'm sure there's something I could have done to make them better.

I'm a n00b too, but FWIW I *really* like #2 & #3. #1 doesn't have enough contrast between the front of her face and the stuffed toy.

Jace welcome back! Sorry to hear that work has keeping you so busy!!

1. I get what you were going for....little girl looking at the little cookie but the OOF dog steals the the show. Next time try to get in front of the little girl so we can see some emotion from her eyes. Capturing a child's curiosity is a fun shot.....keep trying!!
2. Looks like you might of missed focus on the little girl?
3. Is my fav. of the bunch.
4. Again, try to have some part of the childs eyes in the photo. Snapshot
5. I like the DoF you used. It seperated the subject from the background nicely but you can still see the football team.
6. Tilted, blownout shot are still no good even if the parents like them....lol

Keep shooting!!! I hope you find the time to get out more!!

Thanks for the c&c so far! I have to say, this was my first time -ever- shooting a child, and to them 'look at the camera ' seems to translate into 'run around! ' lol. This kid was adorable tho, wish I could have posted all of the pic s!

okay shots. watch the exposure. These are a bit too bright.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back