What's new

Been A While, a LONG While. . .Some from London (5 Pics)

Joined
Nov 3, 2007
Messages
1,952
Reaction score
1,007
Location
BDA Native now in NoVA/D.C.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C+C always welcome

$5030447324_7aef8a53c0_b.webp


$5029831143_128de25281_b.webp

$5029844803_deef408ee3_b.webp

$5029847267_2007fb4616_b.webp

$5029840455_3213258e03_b.webp
 
Cheers!

I LOVE London, I really, REALLY miss the city, but I do NOT miss the cost of living. . .as a Chef, London has been really coming on board with the latest in food trends, the standard for upper management is BRILLIANT, so long as you don't LIVE in London proper, lol! Did my time, loved it all, but I missed the beach.

These were all taken in one night, with a mate from Sheffield, we did "the running mans tour" of London before saying g'bye to the UK.
 
Number 4 for the win!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom