Beer, Bacon, and Women/Men (for the ladies)

Juga

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Based on some comments from another thread. Post your favorite brands/type/person of each.

Beer: Dos Equis, Sam Adam's Octoberfest, Hoegaarden, Blue Moon

Bacon: Smithfield Center Cut. I like a leaner cut.

Women: My beautiful wife! I also have a celebrity crush on Mila Kunis.

Beer: I don't like it. I like apple ale but I've been told that doesn't count.

Bacon: Thick and Juicy.

Women: Not like my bacon!

I personally would count Apple Ale...like a hard cider right?

Magner's Irish Cider...yummmmmmmmm

Guinness in the winter, Shipyard Pumpkin Head in the fall, Geary's Summer in the... summer. Sam Adams inbetween.

Oscar Myer Bacon, which ever one is on sale.

Women: Independent intelligent women who have hobbies and little time for me. Blondes, with decent cans, and hardbodies.

Beer: Another vote for Guinness in the winter. Local hefeweizen in the summer - Blue Moon is nice, but I think I like Shock Top better. For in-between seasons: a sharp pilsner or a nice creamy amber.

Bacon: I am soooooo getting banned for this, but...I haven't eaten bacon, or any other land animal, for over 20 years. Other than the occasional piece of fish, I'm a vegetarian.

Women: Dark-haired, curvy, voluptuous women like Selma Hayak make me consider switching sides. But otherwise, it's scruffy men for me. George Clooney, mmmmmm. I guess I like my men to look like men and my women to look like women :)

Beer: Another vote for Guinness in the winter. Local hefeweizen in the summer - Blue Moon is nice, but I think I like Shock Top better. For in-between seasons: a sharp pilsner or a nice creamy amber.

Bacon: I am soooooo getting banned for this, but...I haven't eaten bacon, or any other land animal, for over 20 years. Other than the occasional piece of fish, I'm a vegetarian.

Women: Dark-haired, curvy, voluptuous women like Selma Hayak make me consider switching sides. But otherwise, it's scruffy men for me. George Clooney, mmmmmm. I guess I like my men to look like men and my women to look like women :)

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!

Beer - there are no bad beers
Bacon - there is no bad bacon
Women - hoping to meet a bad one.

Beer: Sammy Adams most flavors

Bacon:...all pork bacon period!!

Women: well we won't names or places XD!!

$bacon+mug.jpg
Bacon beer mug!!!!

Beer: On tap, Guinness (regardless of the season)... Bottled: Molson XXX

Bacon: Thick Cut Applewood Smoked (preferred from my local fresh market)

Women: I'm a
monogamist, but my partner has agreed that if the chance ever arises, I get a free pass for Salma Hayek. She would even sit quietly in the corner to watch but I couldn't get upset if she eventually joined in.

Salma Hayek yes yes, but only Desperado Salma, the unibrow one ...kinda scary.

Beer: My favorite has to be Paulaner Hefeweizen. ALWAYS have a 6 pack in the fridge.

How do I like my bacon? In large quantities.

Women: Brunettes, which my wife happens to be, tend to trip my trigger more. If I had to pick a celebrity (why not), Kate Beckinsale in Underworld.

First a disclaimer: Okay, gonna admit it. Didn't drink anything at all for over 21 years--from the time I was pregnant with my oldest son until the time he turned 21. Not even a glass of wine. When I *did* start drinking some again, about two years ago, I discovered that I'd *completely* lost my taste for beer. I've tried, but I can just barely tolerate the stuff now. I do still love me a good margarita or just about anything with rum in it, though.

That said:
Beer: If I absolutely MUST have a beer--Guinness, preferably Stout. If I just wanna join in with the beer drinkers, I'll opt for whatever really light craft brew is available, or a hard cider.
Bacon: Yes, please. I never met a bacon I didn't like. But just don't burn it!
Men: YES, please. :D Paul Newman and Sean Connery types are my preference, but "living and breathing" are more realistic aims. But no Gator Fans; I could never fall in love with a Florida Gator fan. :lmao:

My youngest son became a vegetarian when he was a freshman in high school. About 4 years ago, he and his girlfriend went Vegan. I respect his choice and even adjust my cooking for him--but I still like my meat! My eldest son has tried to--in his words--"restore balance to the world" by eating three times as much bacon to make up for what his brother and the girlfriend don't eat! :D

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back