BEER or other drinks....

A god "kriek" will do for me....well in Belgium a "kriek" is a beer made of cherries and tastes a bit sugarfull

Rainwater. Collected during the dark phase of the moon in a remote village in South America. Filtered with a black silk cloth . Kept in a light proof bottle until the need for inspiration arises. Works everytime.

alright, tonight it was whiskey sour *up* :drunk:

Gatorade! :D

I'm a runner so I don't drink soda or that stuff. And I'm only 16, so alcohol is out of the question.

Tyjax said:
Rainwater. Collected during the dark phase of the moon in a remote village in South America. Filtered with a black silk cloth . Kept in a light proof bottle until the need for inspiration arises. Works everytime.
That sounds like a lot of work... I just go the the store :roll:

ale.jpg

it's made with bits of fish and stuff, don't you know :)

as far as mixed drinks go i usually have a bloody mary. sometimes gin and tonic. as far as beer goes, i usually drink bud light cause it's easy to find, but i've grown to like guinness quite a bit. my favorite beer is jw dundee's honey brown though. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... :drunk:

Mixed drinks i like a good Long Island, if i am looking to get plastered its a couple of Flaming Dr. Peppers chugged followed by 1 or 2 AMF's. After that its all good, but i usually just reach for a good beer, unless i'm poor in which case its Pabst for me, :( If i am not feeling so poor then i drink Corona's with a lime, Or some good Microbrews (Oregon has the best 8))
I'll also drink a nice MGD.

If i am just drinking something due to thirst, its usually a Dr Pepper, or a Snapple.

Havoc said:
I'll also drink a nice MGD.
No such thing. MGD is nasty.
AB or Coors products seldom go wrong (except plain coors light)
Havoc said:
If i am just drinking something due to thirst, its usually a Dr Pepper, or a Snapple.
In that case either coke or vanilla coke

WolfePak

I know that Coors is the party beer as well AB products, but they are all passed over in the market for an MGD, if i had to i would drink PBR before Coors or AB products. Coors is just cheap tasting, and Budweiser uses nasty hops or something, its too bitter or something for me to enjoy.

Of course Pabst is just a collection of half drank beers left over from college parties, they try to filter out all the cigarette butts chew, and pee, but sometimes it slips though.......

ewwwwwww pabst and I thought MGD was bad!

BTW if I have money and am in TX (since it isn't sold anywhere else) I like an occasional (VERY COLD) Shiner Boch

WolfePak

Most reactions

Back