Beer?

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok inspired by all the beer threads here I thought I'd make my own. Beer that is not a photograph. It was good very good. I poured it and just then the light of the lord came out. As I threw the bottle away I knew I had to take a photo so I ran and assembled my crap. Got the camera back up snap. Look at the LCD pretty average photo:

1050046951_775a5483ea.jpg

Now I thought I could do better and went to pickup the glass to align it differently and for whatever reason the beer disappeared. I couldn't take a photo of an empty glass so I thought dammit, great opportunity missed. Felt strangely refreshed though :lol:

I like the color and the simplicity of the picture. Makes me thirsty!

i actually like it. clear, crisp, refreshing.

Mmmmmmmmmmm.....beeeeer!!! ;)

Nice and simple, good shot!

Hey sorry to rock another pic on your thread, but I thought of another simple beer and a simple shot
PBR.jpg

Now I thought I could do better and went to pickup the glass to align it differently and for whatever reason the beer disappeared. I couldn't take a photo of an empty glass so I thought dammit, great opportunity missed. Felt strangely refreshed though :lol:

hahahaha fill it up!!

... for whatever reason the beer disappeared. ...

It did :shock: !?!?!?

Oh dear!
Oh-dear-oh-dear!

The beer disappeared! Tsk-tsk-tsk.

But BEFORE, the "light of the lord" did magic things to your beer, made it shine in its best colour, made the handle of the glass sparkle, nice! All I am missing is a bit of fog on the glass (or dew or whatever you call it).

James Boags Premium. Best Australian beer there is, which as a European I admit doesn't say much. LaFoto it's cold at the moment since we're in winter so the glass doesn't fog up but rest assured I'll try THAT photo in 5 months :)

Guess it just goes to show how sometimes a nice photo can be made with no planning what so ever. It may not have a creative angle (which it could have had I not been very very thirsty) but sometimes the most magical lighting simply appears and you don't even need to leave your house.

lol ... I didn't want to muddy up the waters (so to speak) with diluting my broad brush statement, with an exclusion on micro brews ... I put micro brews in a different category. (and your partner there with the twin sets of upper teeth)

Yup Garbz...you´ve uncovered one of the old shooter´s best kept secrets there...the Photographer´s Other Tripod...I use them all the time...stable and taste great (as long as they don´t contain American or Australian beers that is)

Fire away...and c´mon guys, let´s see yer best beer shots. Post 'em here...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back