Comments on my slides please

AbelR74

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a couple of slides of my visit to Atlantic City, NJ. I used my 50mm prime lens and no flash on Kodak Elitechrome ISO 100 film.
Comments are very welcome! :)

Hi Abel....I really love the 3rd picture. It has almost a fantasy quailty. I don't feel qualified to comment about much more because I am just barely learning. I start classes at the end of the month. But i really love that last one.

Hey Abel. Thanks for looking at my pics. I have to admit that i am one of the many that looked at these last night and didn't comment. Truth be told i find that i am uneasy making comments on others pics as i don't know what i am talking about most of the time. That being said, I really like all of these, the first one seems a little hazy but the other two aren't. I like the second one the best, it's cool.

Oh cool! I got some comments. I'm so happy now. heheh :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

These are sort of my favorites out of that bunch of slides.

I think I might try to post them differently next time I do make a post.

I appreciate any and all comments. Thanks again!

PS.
Do you think bigger dimensions will make an improvement in presentation?

Maybe its your pics but Atlantic City looks different to me. But I like all the pix. Where is that fountain located (number 2)?

That fountain was in the eastern most end of a mall connected to Caesar's. They had hourly water shows with lights, music and smoke. It was pretty neat to see.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back