What's new

Comments on my slides please

AbelR74

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
555
Reaction score
0
Location
Chesapeake, VA.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a couple of slides of my visit to Atlantic City, NJ. I used my 50mm prime lens and no flash on Kodak Elitechrome ISO 100 film.
Comments are very welcome! :)

 
Hi Abel....I really love the 3rd picture. It has almost a fantasy quailty. I don't feel qualified to comment about much more because I am just barely learning. I start classes at the end of the month. But i really love that last one.
 
Hey Abel. Thanks for looking at my pics. I have to admit that i am one of the many that looked at these last night and didn't comment. Truth be told i find that i am uneasy making comments on others pics as i don't know what i am talking about most of the time. That being said, I really like all of these, the first one seems a little hazy but the other two aren't. I like the second one the best, it's cool.
 
Oh cool! I got some comments. I'm so happy now. heheh :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

These are sort of my favorites out of that bunch of slides.

I think I might try to post them differently next time I do make a post.

I appreciate any and all comments. Thanks again!

PS.
Do you think bigger dimensions will make an improvement in presentation?
 
That fountain was in the eastern most end of a mall connected to Caesar's. They had hourly water shows with lights, music and smoke. It was pretty neat to see.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom