Before and After: Unedited, and Edited

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Feel free to add your own! Let us know what software you used, and camera and lens. It'll be interesting yo see what everyone else does!

Nikon D200, with my 105mm 2.8D, Then edited with LR3

Before:
Roughbeforeedit.jpg

After:
Rough.jpg

wow nothing?

To the OP, I like the edit, just don't care much for the image. It's fine, just not very attention grabbing. Maybe if the ball were in a sole bright spot a opposed to being between two I may like it more.

haha the goal of this thread is to see others pictures. For example, you post the unedited one, then the edited one.

haha the goal of this thread is to see others pictures. For example, you post the unedited one, then the edited one.

Yeah, I realize that. I was just sitting here at my computer, sipping my coffee, and it was much easier to play with your pic than get up and take one of my own! :lol:

Ok, how's this......

Nikon D90 - 18-105 Kit Lens - Edited in Elements and added tilt shift effect at www.tiltshiftmaker.com

Before:
DSC_3924.jpg

After:
DSC_3924-tiltshift.jpg

Last edited:
30 seconds using only Faststone image viewer.

Roughbeforeedit.jpg

Yeah, I realize that. I was just sitting here at my computer, sipping my coffee, and it was much easier to play with your pic than get up and take one of my own! :lol:

Ok, how's this......

Nikon D90 - 18-105 Kit Lens - Edited in Elements and added tilt shift effect at www.tiltshiftmaker.com

Before:
DSC_3924.jpg

After:
DSC_3924-tiltshift.jpg

IS this a model? And sweet!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back